TRUGLO’s Micro-Tac Laser Sight
Working close quarters in a tactical environment requires nerves of steel and a way to instantly aim your weapon with precision.
Ideal for concealed carry, the TRUGLO Micro-Tac Laser Sight instills confidence, using next-generation, high-efficiency semiconductor laser diodes in an ultra-compact model that weighs less than an ounce. In short, it’s a micro-laser sight that won’t let you down!
The Micro-Tac attaches to any weapon with a Pictinny or Weaver-style accessory rail, and requires very little space. It mounts in less than a minute (watch video at below.) and is available with red (650mm) or green (520mm) laser.
It’s made from CNC-machined aluminum with a matte black finish. The Micro-Tac features recessed on/off buttons that eliminate accidental activation and can be worked easily by right- or left-handed users. Select from two laser modes: constant or pulse. The sight automatically shuts down after five minutes to save battery life; two sets of LR626 batteries are included.
In typical TRUGLO fashion, this diminutive laser sight comes with features usually found in larger, more expensive models. Check out this list of features:
- Universally fits any weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver-style rail
- Ultra-compact size
- Ideal for concealed carry
- Next-generation, high-efficiency semiconductor laser diode
- Easy ambidextrous push-button activation
- Extremely lightweight aluminum
- Constant and pulse laser settings
- Recessed on/off buttons eliminate accidental activation
- Requires minimal rail space
- Automatic shutdown after five minutes
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Operating temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Water- and shock-resistant
- Durable/micro design
- Weighs less than 1 ounce
- Two sets of LR626 batteries included
- Instructions included
- Two-Year limited warranty
TRUGLO Micro-Tac Laser Sight in green: TG7630G
TRUGLO Micro-Tac Laser Sight in red: TG7630R
Find out more at www.truglo.com.
,Original Source: Sportsmans Lifestlye.com