107 +/- Acres
Guadalupe County, TX
This wooded southern Guadalupe County high fenced ranch is only 45 minutes from San Antonio and ten minutes from Seguin. This ranch can make the perfect getaway, rural home place, or revenue generating ranch with exotic livestock and deer breeding infrastructure in place. Includes 50% of minerals on location just north and west of current Eagle Ford Shale drilling.
The ranch is located just off Hwy 123, approximately ten miles south of Seguin.
This ranch is rectangular in shape and heavily wooded with sloping terrain. Predominant trees include Post Oaks, Blackjack Oaks, Hickory and some Hackberry.
Wildlife species that can be found on this ranch include white tailed deer, dove, rabbits, varmints and songbirds.
- The ranch is perimeter high fenced.
- 1200 SF enclosed Barn includes a finished 400 SF Apartment
- Satellite broadband internet and TV in place
- Pens: 3 low fenced exotic pens and 10 high fenced deer pens and associated alleys.
- Water well (approx. depth 240’) with pressure and storage tanks and well house (pumps ~12GPM),
- Water distribution throughout pens,
- Stocked lake in SW corner with supplemental water line
Rolling Stock and Ranch Equipment:
A Massey Ferguson 36 HP Tractor and Implements, 2006 F-250 Pickup, utility trailer, UTV (in need of motor), 5 protein feeders, numerous troughs, pen gates, feed silos (20k lbs capacity total) are not included in asking price; however, they are negotiable.
1-D-1 Ag Valuation
Asking price includes 50% of Seller’s owned minerals.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Ranches, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is also subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale or withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction.
- BROKER: AGENT – CHARLES DAVIDSON
- PHONE: 210-415-5570
- EMAIL: CMD@REPUBLICRANCHES.COM
- Contact Charles or visit Republic Ranches.com
Original Source: http://republicranches.com